Mile High Club
Mile High Club
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Best Place to Live in VenezuelaOne of the most popular countries in South America, Venezuela is known for bagging crown after crown in beauty pageants, a testament to the beauty of its people. It is also known for its beautiful landscape, rich flora ...
- 07/07/16 07:17: Caracas (by astharot20)
- 07/07/16 07:18: caracas (by astharot20)
- 07/16/16 11:52: Barcelona (by bitcoin (157335,10321))
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuela Caracas, South America, living in venezuela.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.38
- The Best Travel Destinations in VenezuelaVisiting Venezuela for a holiday? We have listed some of the best destinations in this beautiful country. Let us know your favorite! My Favorite Travel Destination in Venezuela: Isla Margarita: 66.7% Caracas: ...
- 07/11/16 10:19: Sierra Nevada Natl. Park (by bobibg)
- 07/18/16 12:52: Sierra Nevada Natl. Park (by bitcoin (157335,10321))
- 07/18/16 13:07: Caracas (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, holidays, Isla Margarita, travel to destinations.
- Thing are getting worse in Venezuela. Not only their money being confiscated, but also their gold deposit with Citibank. This is the reason on why they should switch to bitcoin. But of course with the paranoid delusional president like the bus ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, Presidents, BUS DRIVER, worse in venezuela.
- Thing are getting worse and worse down there. As you can see from these people that they were interviewed, they still believed in Chavizmo created by Chavez long time ago. They are all agree that for the last 3 years, after Chavez has died, the ...
- 07/17/16 04:42: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/17/16 13:39: (by Rossman01)
- 07/17/16 22:39: (by Catman)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Chavez, food, price.
- This is bad. This is very bad. Why the former bus driver Maduro still have a stoney heart and let his people suffers? Why don't they let his opposition to negotiate with him and maybe give him an advice on how to get out from this mess. Venezuela is ...
- 03/28/16 11:28: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/08/16 06:28: (by Catman)
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, government, revolution, advice.
- Well, they are "feeling the Bern" down there in Venezuela! Thanks to Hugo who spoke in the UN decades ago about Dubya's crapola leader of the planet and now, you can thank Hugo for his Chauvinista style of economy. Things are going to get worse. It ...
- 07/07/16 20:34: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/07/16 23:53: (by Catman)
Top tags: Venezuela, Chavez, economy, revolution, Venezuelans.
- Even the military personnel that guard the border defies Maduro order to prevent these 500 women to cross to Colombia to buy food and other needs. The situation is getting worse! Maduro is waiting to go down in history as the worst leader in South ...
- 07/06/16 19:58: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/06/16 20:12: (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 07/06/16 22:02: (by Catman)
Top tags: Maduro, food, history, military, Colombia.
- Maduro is a nuts. He's like a reincarnation of Stalin in the 21st century. Let his people died of starving and without medication. Judging from the look of it, 25% of Venezuelan people could died within the next 5 years nonetheless. Now the ...
- 04/16/16 13:22: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/06/16 06:36: (by Catman)
Top tags: Venezuelan, Maduro, judging by look.
- President Nicolas Maduro has also asked the country's 29 million people to dry their clothes on a line and not use hairdryers. When you need permission from the president whether you can use your hairdryer or not, then you know how fu*ked up your ...
- 04/16/16 13:24: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/06/16 06:33: (by Catman)
Top tags: countries, Maduro, Presidents, nation, hairdryers.
- "I asked a mother when I left, if her child had eaten something and she told me: what I got was soap and I’ll see if I can change it for something else," school cook Carmen García explained. This is bad. Exchanging soap for food? Nothing ...
- 07/05/16 15:58: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/05/16 22:40: (by Catman)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, government, food, history.
Total Venezuela Forum: Venezuela Expat Forum and Info
BTC Troll Box