Mile High Club
Mile High Club
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Best Place to Live in VenezuelaOne of the most popular countries in South America, Venezuela is known for bagging crown after crown in beauty pageants, a testament to the beauty of its people. It is also known for its beautiful landscape, rich flora ...
- 12/17/16 05:59: Maracaibo (by Mare55)
- 01/09/17 08:15: Barcelona (by Kchrist)
- 01/16/17 15:08: Puerto Cruz (by Suzana14)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuela Caracas, South America, living in venezuela.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- The Best Travel Destinations in VenezuelaVisiting Venezuela for a holiday? We have listed some of the best destinations in this beautiful country. Let us know your favorite! My Favorite Travel Destination in Venezuela: Isla Margarita: 66.7% Caracas: ...
- 11/22/16 11:47: San Cristóbal (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 12/14/16 13:09: Puerto la Cruz (by Anastasija1)
- 12/18/16 08:12: Caracas (by markado93)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Isla Margarita, destinations, holidays.
- Forget it! Maduro and the rest of his cronies would not want to negotiate. Either the people follows his way or die trying. Only a meatballs revolution can change that. Even the military and police are starting to rebel since they couldn't support ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, military, leader, families.
- But 85,000 people still couldn't create a significant mark to the bitcoin community. In fact, what I can appreciate is that they're able to set aside their disposable income and switch it to bitcoin to get what their need from Colombia instead of ...
Top tags: Colombia, Venezuelans, crazy, bitcoin, income.
- It ain't matter actually. Even if they delay the revocation plan, the situation wouldn't go back to normal unless there is a good financial plan for the entire country. Heck, if you can't feed your own people, then you do not deserve to be a ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Presidents, financial, chaos.
- Okay that's it! Maduro and the rest of administration must go down. This is getting ridiculous. How in the world you let your people sell their own kids just to survive the massive economic collapse? People need to be saved here. And children is no ...
Top tags: Venezuelan, Maduro, crisis, kids, collapse.
- I hate to say this, what in the world that she's looking for there. A nice gift basket from Obama or what? Enter from the windows, out through the back door. Typical idiotic subordinates of Maduro's administration. Try to do that in the US. She ...
Top tags: Venezuela, US, Maduro, Obama, idiots.
- I heard that in 1945 Venezuela declared war on Nazi Germany. Is this true and why did Venezuela take that ...
Top tags: Venezuela, war, Germany, nazi germany, declared war.
- Yes, it is true. On February 16, 1945, the Venezuelan government under President Isaias Medina Angarita had declared war against Germany to support US President Franklin Roosevelt. It happened when the threat of oil disruption is already over and ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Venezuelan, US, government, military.
- The Venezuelan military couldn't keep up with the more advanced weapons the rest of the world had, and the US was willing to help them if they helped in the war (specifically, World War II). Ironically though, the Venezuelan military never saw any ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Venezuelan, US, military, war.
Total Venezuela Forum: Venezuela Expat Forum and Info