♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Maduro is full of it man! The election should be last year but he make it so the legislative body postponed it so he could stay in power longer. But the next protest could turn even deadlier since he said that the street is now a combat zone. That ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- What a bunch of craps! Election for city mayors and governor only without president? What the heck is he thinking? It won't do any good. The people wants to elect a new president. Even if there is a new governor or mayor, they still have to listen ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, Presidents, election, BUS DRIVER.
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.09
- Best Place to Live in VenezuelaOne of the most popular countries in South America, Venezuela is known for bagging crown after crown in beauty pageants, a testament to the beauty of its people. It is also known for its beautiful landscape, rich flora ...
- 02/10/17 07:15: Puerto Cruz (by bc007)
- 02/15/17 11:18: Caracas (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 03/08/17 09:59: Caracas (by Felix (25640,32036))
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuela Caracas, South America, living in venezuela.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- 7 out of 10 people doesn't trust Maduro anymore, but he still have backing from the police and military. As much as the riot is continuing on daily basis, there is no solution that can be done as long as Maduro is still in power. Perhaps the ...
Top tags: Venezuela, government, Maduro, military, police.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- The Best Travel Destinations in VenezuelaVisiting Venezuela for a holiday? We have listed some of the best destinations in this beautiful country. Let us know your favorite! My Favorite Travel Destination in Venezuela: Isla Margarita: 66.7% Caracas: ...
- 02/13/17 12:19: Maracaibo (by bc007)
- 02/25/17 12:57: Caracas (by Agent Folder)
- 04/04/17 06:15: Maracaibo (by SirPol)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Isla Margarita, destinations, holidays.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- So, the police that follows Maduro is start using a real bullet instead of rubber or tear gas. How many more people must die until that crazy bus driver step down? Do they have to wait until 2019 for the election or they have a guts to impeach him? ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, revolution, election, BUS DRIVER.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Venezuela is finished. It's just a big revolution waiting to happen. The question when is much more concerned right now since people are protesting every day. When Maduro realizes that if you can't even feed your own people, then you are not worthy ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Maduro, political, revolution.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.75
- See, my prediction is correct. What makes Maduro, the bus driver were so adamant to be in power while his own people couldn't even have anything to drink or eat? Money and power controlled by the state will not work. History shows that even the ...
- 04/15/17 19:35: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, Cuba, history, Russia.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- First is Lopez and now Capriles. I smell that bloody revolution is just around the corner in Venezuela. The question is how and where the military and police will take side when that thing happen? The longer Maduro, the bus driver, at the top of the ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, revolution, military, BUS DRIVER.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Oh, now the meatball asking for help. When he gonna learn that his people are dying due to his bone head attitude toward the UN and US. Lesson to learn; never depends on one main revenue source for the country. The world is moving toward a cleaner ...
- 03/27/17 02:40: (by Dee Dan (176224))
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, US, Maduro, UN.
Total Venezuela Forum: Venezuela Expat Forum and Info