Mile High Club
Mile High Club
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Best Place to Live in VenezuelaOne of the most popular countries in South America, Venezuela is known for bagging crown after crown in beauty pageants, a testament to the beauty of its people. It is also known for its beautiful landscape, rich flora ...
- 09/16/16 20:38: Barcelona (by juwel)
- 09/17/16 07:55: (by Buddy)
- 11/07/16 10:06: Caracas (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuela Caracas, South America, living in venezuela.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- The Best Travel Destinations in VenezuelaVisiting Venezuela for a holiday? We have listed some of the best destinations in this beautiful country. Let us know your favorite! My Favorite Travel Destination in Venezuela: Isla Margarita: 66.7% Caracas: ...
- 10/03/16 05:22: Isla Margarita (by Kchrist)
- 10/29/16 17:09: Caracas (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 11/22/16 11:47: San Cristóbal (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Isla Margarita, destinations, holidays.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Really! What does he know about Trump? One thing for sure, if the country in turmoil, anything can be said publicly to gain more support from the people. Trump might be crueler than Obama toward Venezuela. In fact, his theory or protectionism will ...
- 11/21/16 08:15: (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuelan, US, theory.
- Somebody needs to get Maduro and his entire administration removed from the office! This is really stupid. I mean, he flew on his private plane and they shouldn't know where is he going. Is he under country arrest now or what? Whatever it is, Polar, ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Maduro, Ecuador, planes.
- So, tell me again why the United States is the one that prosecute him and not the European as the birthplace of FIFA? Ah. I see, lots of those advertiser are big US companies. McD, Coke, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc., should be investigated too as the one ...
Top tags: Venezuelan, US, United States, European, meatballs.
- I was making the same argument on many of Venezuela economic crisis. Maduro and his administration must go down. Even with the new president and new cabinet, it would take sometimes to recover from these mumbo jumbo policy. This is a perfect lesson ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, government, Presidents, Maduro.
- Anyone or even anything that against Maduro will be called a conspiracy to drop them. He doesn't care anymore. Even his administration that about to be replaces due to the food shortage still fighting about the crap ola. Typical totalitarianism ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, meeting, BUS DRIVER, food shortages.
- "I asked a mother when I left, if her child had eaten something and she told me: what I got was soap and I'll see if I can change it for something else," school cook Carmen García explained. This is bad. Exchanging soap for food? Nothing ...
- 07/05/16 15:58: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/05/16 22:40: (by Catman)
- 11/12/16 06:51: Venezuela Economic (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, government, food, history.
- This is worse than Syria. At least over there, the NGO and UN works to get those children out of the war zone. In Venezuela, because of Maduro's stubbornness, the UN and NGO such as UNESCO, Red Cross or even Doctor without borders are not allowed to ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Maduro, borders, barrel, UN.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.22
- Most of the year you can enjoy this view each ...
- 03/11/16 09:44: (by Emma Bean)
- 10/31/16 01:52: Fall in love (by X (174264,14224))
Total Venezuela Forum: Venezuela Expat Forum and Info