- More BS come from Maduro! This dictator needs to step down. He already over powering his executive rights and becoming a full blown wacko. I would not be surprised if the people will soon revolt. I'm just afraid that it will be bloody. But at this ...
- Not only horse, but other animals as well. I'm pretty sure that horses are the last one on their list after poultry and other mammals such as goat, cow, and pig. What's next, tiger, lion and elephant. Heck, some of these animals has not been fed by ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- The Best Travel Destinations in VenezuelaVisiting Venezuela for a holiday? We have listed some of the best destinations in this beautiful country. Let us know your favorite! My Favorite Travel Destination in Venezuela: Isla Margarita: 66.7% Caracas: ...
- 07/18/16 12:52: Sierra Nevada Natl. Park (by bitcoin (157335,10321))
- 07/18/16 13:07: Caracas (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/10/16 18:03: Caracas (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Isla Margarita, destinations, holidays.
- That's the idea by the oil cabal all along. By making Venezuela can't pump the amount of oil to maintain their membership in the OPEC cartel, they can't function as a nation since the revenue depends entirely on oil. In fact, when the oil price hit ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, nation, Ideas, oil prices.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- Bio for Troels Petersen
- 08/17/16 00:00: (by juwel)
Top tags: Isla Margarita.
Mile High Club
Mile High Club
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Best Place to Live in VenezuelaOne of the most popular countries in South America, Venezuela is known for bagging crown after crown in beauty pageants, a testament to the beauty of its people. It is also known for its beautiful landscape, rich flora ...
- 07/30/16 12:07: (by tonyajh2)
- 08/07/16 09:01: Caracas (by TigerGG)
- 08/07/16 09:02: Caracas (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuela Caracas, South America, living in venezuela.
- Aha ha ha! Making everything nationalized or own by the state is not "Jesus Christ" economy. Only a fool with Marxism and totalitarian view will think that is a Jesus Christ of Economics. Question is what this so called advisor of economics of ...
Top tags: Venezuela, Jesus Christ, fools, Stupidity, totalitarian.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Yeah so! The shortage is still there. Despite the Venezuelan can get food across the border in Colombia, the situation will now change. Maduro need to step down and the people need to step up to defy his adamant character. Otherwise, the situation ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, Venezuelan, food, Maduro.
- The dollar change at Venezuela, favors the ...
- This reminds me of Zimbabwe in 2010-2010 where the prize of one egg was one trillion dollars. This is really stupid. The inflation is the primary cause that kill people savings and income. Of course with the bus driver in charge of the country, you ...
Top tags: Venezuela, countries, dollar, inflation, BUS DRIVER.
Total Venezuela Forum: Venezuela Expat Forum and Info